Utah Bed and Breakfast
If you are looking for bed and breakfast in Utah, try the nearby county of Bannock, Idaho. We offer various accommodation options and fun activities in Lava Hot Springs that Utah bed and breakfasts can’t offer.
Not far from the bed and breakfasts in Utah, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, is a scenic year-round resort community located between Salt Lake City and Yellowstone National Park.
While Lava Hot Springs has a number of fine bed and breakfasts, visitors who choose to stay in a Utah bed and breakfast will find it easy to take the short trip to visit Lava Hot Springs.
Just look at some of the many fun and adventuresome things visitors to Lava Hot Springs can do:
- Soak in our world famous hot pools
- Fish on the Portneuf River or at a local trout pond
- Get a guided mountain tour
- Go for wagon ride or go to a Wild West Rodeo
- Go hiking, biking, or horseback riding on our many trails
- Have a round of golf on Central Links or Dempsey Ridge golf course
- Ride ATVs or snowmobiles, go snowshoeing and cross-country skiing
- Swim in our outdoor and indoor swimming pools
- Tube or kayak down the Portneuf River
- Go camping at our campgrounds or RV parks
Or enjoy the many indoor activities:
- Choose from a wide range of cuisine at one of our many restaurants
- Play miniature golf or games on Main Street at the local arcade
- Browse our Museum and Visitor’s Center, or shop for unique souvenirs, art, and gifts
- Spend your evening playing billiards or bingo, or singing karaoke
- Get a relaxing massage!
After a long, fun-filled day, relax at one of our comfortable hotels, or go back to your bed and breakfast in Utah and rest up for another day of fun and adventure at Lava Hot Springs.
Bed And Breakfasts in Utah and Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
The Lava Hot Springs and Utah area has many beautiful bed & breakfast inns. From the quiet and serene to a complete working guest ranch, there are many options to suit your taste. All offer all the comforts of home, in addition to luxury lodging amenities. You can even find Idaho or Utah bed and breakfasts with conference facilities, wedding chapels, and reception centers for groups of visitors.
Whether you choose a Lava Hot Springs or Utah bed and breakfast, you are sure to have a memorable experience.